Some of you might be too busy to go the gym or get to your boot camp class. Don’t worry! Grab a jump rope and some dumbbells. Here is a quick workout that you can do right in your own living room.
- Jump Rope: 30 seconds (6 times)
- Push ups: 3 sets 10-15 reps
- Tricep dips: 3 sets of 15 reps
- Regular Crunches: 3 sets of 25
- Bicycle Crunches: 3 sets of 30 (15 each leg)
- Plank: 3 sets of 1 minute
- Lunges with Dumbbells: 3 sets (15 each leg)
- Squats with Dumbbells: 3 sets of 15 reps
- Bicep curls: 3 sets of 15
- Overhead shoulder Press: 3 sets of 15 reps
- Super man Back extensions: 3 sets of 15 reps
Go through the circuit 3 times or just do the same exercise 3 times and then move on to the next. Mix the jump rope in to keep your heart rate up.