Matanzas on the Bay is among eight sites on Fort Myers Beach hosting the final weekend of the 2018 Island Hopper Songwriter Fest, a multi-day music festival that features more than 75 singer-songwriters from around the country.
Island Hopper is a multi-city music festival that attracts thousands of music lovers to Southwest Florida. The event started Sept. 21-23 on Captiva Island. It then moved Sept. 24-27 to historic downtown Fort Myers before closing Sept. 28-30 on Fort Myers Beach.
Matanzas on the Bay has announced the following performance schedule for Island Hopper:
Friday, Sept. 28
- 7-8 p.m.: Jeff Prince, Liz Moriondo
- 8:15-9:15 p.m.: Bridgette Tatum, Keefe Klug
Saturday, Sept. 29
- 2:30-3:30 p.m.: Jeffrey East, Chris Heine
- 4-5 p.m.: Bridgette Tatum, Cassidy Daniels
- 6-7 p.m.: Lockwood Barr, Karleen Watt
- 7:15-8:15 p.m.: Reverie Lane
Sunday, Sept. 30
- 1:30-2:30 p.m.: Katie Lyon, Kurtis John
- 3-4 p.m.: Heidi Newfield, Tim McGeary
Island Hopper Songwriter Fest is produced by the Lee County Visitor & Convention Bureau, iHeartMedia, Cat Country 107.1 and BMI, the largest music rights organization in the U.S. For more information, please visit IslandHopperFest.com and follow the festival hashtag #IslandHopperFest on social media.
About Matanzas on the Bay
Matanzas on the Bay and Petey’s Upper Deck are best known for waterfront views, fresh seafood, and old Florida ambiance. They are located at 416 Crescent St. on Fort Myers Beach on Estero Bay.
As part of its commitment to
Free car parking and boat dockage