Five local officers have been announced as finalists for the Officer of the Year award to be given at the fifth annual 2018 Law & Order Ball, hosted by the Rotary Club of Fort Myers South on September 15th at Germain Arena. The five officers have demonstrated exemplary conduct and achievements and had a significant impact on their agency and/or area of responsibility.
The 2018 Law & Order Ball Officer of the Year finalist are:
- Officer Emelia Lock, Fort Myers Police Department
- K-9 Officer Stephen Scrobe, Cape Coral Police Department
- Sergeant Sylvester Smalls, Lee County Sheriff’s Office
- Deputy Sheriff Michael Truscott, Lee County Sheriff’s Office
- Sergeant Domonic Zammitt, Fort Myers Police Department
For more information about the event visit LawAndOrderBall.org or contact Info@LawAndOrderBall.org.